Hi everyone!
 
Just a note to say i am alive. I do read what is going on with teh Tribe and i 
do want to say congratulations for all teh developments. Mwari vakangotinakira. 
I hope this Church and Tribe continues to floursh and establish.After talking 
to Binja, i decided that i needed to share this testimony with you. Just to 
say, god is awesome, prayer works and break throughs do come.

The school i am at in North Dakota had too many serious  problems that pushed 
me to leave.These included poor International recognition as a college ( I 
don't want degree I can't use). For my field of study, they admitted that they 
did not have the depth of study for me here. There is no facility or help for 
International kids at all. Literally when I arrived in 2008 I was given a 
map, registered for classes and nothing further. Despite going trough the right 
channels and fighting since May 2008, nothing had been addresses- until 
now. Mwari is the one who got me meeting cool people who helped me along the 
way. My advising had been wrong a lot of times, or incomplete.
 
Since all the hoo-haa we had to fight, next year they are redesigning the 
cafeteria ( so that people with specific dietary issues can actually eat and 
not get forced onto a meal plan that they can't even use.);  getting a real 
paid person to be International Kid advisor and we got a new web-designer!!!

Well I wanted to transfer schools and on Tues/Wed mom and dad gave me the go 
ahead! AUGUST 2009 I START SCHOOL IN BUFFALO NEW YORK! I am just waiting for 
the official letter, but when I visited over Easter break, they had spots open. 
It's also easier for me because I know what I want and I have already declared 
my major and done classes specific to it. 

It's super hard now having to leave seeing all these developments. But I've 
been privileged to be on that wave. I guess education at Umary is over soon, 
but now I have a tonne of family to return to when I visit Bismarck :) This is 
literally the best year of my life. I'm glad I can share it with u

write to me soon and tell me all that I have been missing
xoxo Ru
Tanya Tambo(RA- boniface)
701-214-7240
[email protected] 
 


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to