hahaha hw can u b talkin bwt dynamos in skies chief dnt u knw dats lyk
askin 2 c yo maker b4 yo tym iz up n thoz guyz will be mo than happy 2
send u der hahaha take care mayne n think bwt wachu gon say b4 u start
running yo mouth.

On Apr 27, 7:26 pm, Rutendo Chabururuka
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hie Guys!!
>
> I already miss you, tell you what a Saturday night without Cross Culture
> feels rather STRAAAAAAAANGE. I trust Jazz n Poetry was good, I am here in
> the City of Kings. Almost got beaten yesterday when I was supporting
> DIMBARE's victory against Bosso, yuo guys musnt ever say Dembare when you
> are down here hancho??
>
> So how is it going?? Say something!!!
>
> Luv,
>
> Chieflizzo
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to