eish guys i dnt know abt you guys bt im really being ministerd to buy this
series of devotion iiiiiiiiiiii ,its just in time , i know most of you dnt
like forwards bt some are just too relevent not to read . Amen


 [image: Purpose Driven Community - Daily Devotional]    May 21, 2009
God's Provision: Faithful
Giving<http://www.purposedriven.com/article.do?method=articlePage&contentId=137716>
by Rick Warren
 "Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you
produce" (Proverbs 3:9 NLT).
    God promises to meet all your financial needs, if you (1) ask him for
help; (2) learn to be content; and (3) practice giving in faith.

There is a universal law called the principle of sowing and reaping. If I
sow criticism, I'm going to reap criticism. If I sow generosity, it's going
to come back to me, and I'm going to reap generosity.

Every farmer knows this. A farmer has four sacks of seed in his barn and he
looks at his empty field. He doesn't complain, "There's no crop! I wish
there was a crop!" He just goes out and starts planting seed. When you have
a need, plant a seed.

It seems illogical that when I have a need, I should give. That's why it
requires faith. God says, "My ways are not your ways."

Why did God set it up that way? Because God is a giver. He is the most
generous giver in the universe, and God wants you to learn to be like him.
He wants to build character in you.

The Bible says, "Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of
everything you produce" (Proverbs 3:9 NLT). This is the principle of
tithing. It's the principle that says every time I make one hundred dollars,
the first ten dollars goes back to God.

Tithing is an act of worship. We're giving to God. We're saying, "All of it
came from you anyway." God says, "Put me first in your life and watch what I
do." You may think you can't afford to tithe, but the reality is, you can't
afford not to.

Tomorrow we'll look at maintaining integrity, another condition for answered
prayer.

      *Today on PurposeDriven.com:*
Many churches are taking their desire to "grow" in faith literally. Church
gardens unite congregations, feed communities, and bring churchgoers closer
to God. Click here to see our beautiful gallery of
gardens.<http://www.purposedriven.com/content.do?contentId=139085>
Missed
out on one of the Daily Devotionals? View the online
archives<http://www.purposedriven.com/article.do?method=articlePage&contentId=119877>
.
Did someone forward this Daily Devotional to you? Get your own free
subscription<http://www.purposedriven.com/profilecenter/openPreferencePage.do>to
*The Purpose Driven Connection* Daily Devotional, your daily inspiration via
email.   You are subscribed as . You can unsubscribe at any time by changing
your e-mail 
preferences<http://www.purposedriven.com/profilecenter/openPreferencePage.do?epid=E0984A82-CC1F-4445-B213-1B7B8D82CB03++++&trkid=ddnews>
. Please do not reply to this email. If you have technical problems, email
us <[email protected]>. *The Purpose Driven Connection* Daily
Devotional newsletter is produced by
PurposeDriven.com<http://www.purposedriven.com/>.
You can reach us by mail at *Purpose Driven Connection*, PO Box 8108, Red
Oak, IA 51591-1108. © 2009. The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. Read
our Privacy
Policy <http://www.purposedriven.com/jsp/privacy-policy.jsp>.


-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to