Thanks Paida, am overwhelmed too hey...Will miss you too hey

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:57 PM, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:

> hey Shami
>
> wow im really happy for you tho a little bit sad buti i wont hold you back
> cz this is a year of multiplication hey and you are multiplying in your
> sphere of influence ................. please excuse me im overwhelmed
> .....................
>
>
> On 02/06/2009, Shamiso Charumbira <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> God is amazing, God is good...
>>
>> Guys I got a job offer in SA, from a company called Metro Resources where
>> they would like me to start on the 8th of June. Would have loved to be at
>> Cross this Sat to serve  for the last time, but I have to be in SA to
>> finalize my paperwork and meet with other guys before we leave. So on the
>> 8th will be leaving for Ghana from SA.
>>
>> Anywhere I would like to encourage you guys to keep believing for what you
>> are believing for, don't give up. His time is always right, never too late
>> never too early. You just need to be prepared, so just keep preparing
>> yourselves for the breakthroughs that are around the corner.
>>
>> Its a sweet bitter moment for me right now, coz will miss you greatly as
>> well as the activity of the house, but I know with googlegroups I will be
>> upto date with whats happening in the house.
>>
>> Its also a scary move for me, cause I know its going to be a challenging
>> job, but his grace is sufficient and I know I can do all things thru Christ
>> my Lord who strengthens me. One way or the other we each have to get out of
>> our comfort-zones, and do those unimaginable things, becoz thru him
>> everthing is possible. And it also gives you an opportunity to grow, and
>> bring out the best in you.
>>
>> So yah its exciting.
>>
>> Will miss you greatly guys.
>>
>> Gotta Leave and Love you Guys!!!!!!!!!
>> (Will always be together in spirit)
>> >>
>>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to