Thank you Vimbai

I so recieve that sis, thank you also for continuously interceding for me, I
know you always did.

May you be blessed too, am just happy things have taken shape, I believe God
has so so much in store for you.

I appreciate you so very much hey, my little sis.

God bless

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]>wrote:

>   Shamie this is just the beginnin He who started a good work in you will
> surely complete it. Even when things dont work out the way you expect remain
> still and know that He is God.I want to speak a blessin over your life that
> even as you have come through for me during my time of need. May God open
> supernatural doors for you that every need of yours will be met that at any
> particular time you will have divine connections and relationships.I really
> felt your absence on Sat at cross.God bless you my sister.
>
> Love you lots
>
> --- On *Tue, 6/9/09, Ahmed Tikiwa-Cloete <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Ahmed Tikiwa-Cloete <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Hey guys
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 4:35 AM
>
>
>
> I am moved by your testimony Shamie. May GOD bring to fruition the
> work that He has started in you. You too are a mighty child of GOD
> dont ever forget that. Every step you take has been ordered by Him,
> dont lose faith, dont lose hope. For without it you wont be able to
> please Him. Step into your new realm with boldness and confidence in
> He who is able to do exceedingly abundantly, above all that you may
> think or ask, according to His working power in you. HE is LORD, able
> and everlasting
>
> On 6/9/09, shamiso charumbira 
> <[email protected]<http://us.mc576.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]>>
> wrote:
> > Hey guys
> >
> > I am in sa right now, I am sorry I couldnt get in touch with some of the
> SA
> > guys, cause my phone decided to die for me the day before I came this
> side.
> > I cant open my contacts, I cant text messages, if I dial a number it
> > switches off. But I can play music, take pictures, recieve calls and
> texts,
> > zvakaoma... And all my numbers are in there, maybe its time I upgraded
> > hameno...
> >
> > Anywhere my journey to SA, was really great guys. I was escorted to the
> > airport by a couple of friends, as well Linco, a powerful man of God.
> Guys I
> > just saw favor upon my life soooo. The weight limit for Air Zim evening
> > flights ais 20kg's check inn lagguage and 7kg's hand luggage.Well the
> > African that I am, I had 2 bags one 28.9 kg's and the other 14.5kg's then
> a
> > handbag full of heavy books coz didnt want them to add to the already
> heavy
> > bags, plus a gumbezi, a BBBiiiggg one.
> >
> > So I checked in the first bag 28.9kg's, fine. Second one, I got too
> scared
> > to even ask coz I just thought I had over done it. The Linco man of God
> > says, go and ask confidently to check it, and I huuuuu, was too scared.
> Then
> > shooot, he just went and asked confidently, and without hesitation, the
> > attendant just checked in without asking twice, akomana, I was just
> amazed
> > you know...... I was like, yah Mwari ka, ah munoshamisa you know. Without
> > paying for an extra ka, they charge 5USD for each extra kg, and I had
> 22.9
> > official extra lugguage, but did not pay a cent. Guys ka, Mwari yah....
> >
> > It might sound like a small testimony hazvo, but I just remember the
> > scripture in  Mark 11:24-25 (NIV) "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask
> > for in prayer, believe that you will receive it, and it will be yours"...
> > Guys this is true......, and is also evident by the way you conduct
> > yourself.  I had given up, and thot there is no way this guy will bvuma,
> but
> > I was proven wrong.
> >
> > So even as I go to Ghana tomorrow, I am going with an end in mind, that I
> am
> > going to do that which is expected of me, as difficult as it may sound.
> > Because I have asked and believing it shall be done for me. I have
> faith...
> >
> > There came a moment of truth for me on Fri just before I left Zim,
> beleive
> > me I was scared, when I left Zim, I cried like I have never cried before
> > asking myself where am I going, ndakazhamba, lol??? I asked myself it I
> was
> > doing the right thing, and stepping out of my comfort zone, leaving my
> > client who was excited at the new staff I was doing for them, leaving the
> > guys I was training!!!! Eish it was really sad... But I also realized it
> > giving my juniors a chance to grow, my client to also step and also for
> me
> > to step out abd believe in great and mighty things from God.....
> >
> > Eish guys you kow I could go on......
> >
> > Lots of Love
> >
> > Me
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> "But seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD, and HIS righteousness; and all
> these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to