wow zvako shamwari, God is great hey. see God in evey situation and He will come thru for you . ryt nw am beliving God for another breakthrough mo testmonies too cum. travel well and enjoy your trip. as for me am on facebook plus end of this month i will be going to england, more pictures from me as well. I'v never thot this kind of life would happen to me , but God is grt its nomore a dream but realty of life. I love this God munateyi big time.
--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Tanya Tambo <[email protected]> wrote: From: Tanya Tambo <[email protected]> Subject: Re: High School letters!!! Remember those good old days!!! To: [email protected] Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 6:48 AM DANG!! wnadipedza, i'm crying i laughed so hard!! TEndai Manuel- Mwari vakanak and you are an amazing person ofr not only learning the principles of the kingdome but you put them into practice. That takes true courage. WEll done As for Shami- eish you go girl!! I am super proud of you and I know that you will knock their socks off in South Africa. I am praying for both you and Tendai. I have a mini testimony too, looks like it's the week for it. You know when Mwari says he will raise you to higher places and give you favour with Man? Well I moved to Buffalo on a whim. Walking in faith because the papers to transfer school haven't come through yet and the University seems to be stringing me along. Ipapo I still don't have a job so finances were running low and I was starting to panic. But there is true power in tithing and prayer. In the meantime though, my adoptive family's friend Judy decided to take me on a road-trip. All expenses paid, by HER!! So we leave for Memphis today- we'll see Elvis' house, paddle down the Mississippi and you had better believe I am singing God's praises. We are also driving there so i will get to visit 6 other states. I will be offline for the next week, but when i get back you should check facebook out for the photos. Miss T; " Let it Rock" --- On Wed, 6/10/09, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> wrote: From: Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> Subject: High School letters!!! Remember those good old days!!! To: [email protected] Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 8:11 AM THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic... Dear Sugar Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. Why! this miraculous thing happened is because papie I love you spontaneously and as I stand horizontal to the wall and perpendicular to the ground I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous guy. papie please Stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat. To me each day starts by thinking of you and ends by dreaming of you. Each time I see you my metabolism suddenly stops and my peristalysis goes in reverse gear My medular-oblangata also stops functioning. Crazy crazy crazy you may say but this is true. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon you would understand. That's why I need to see you face to face with you, soon. I think I have to pen-off hear because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis and polymerization. Catch you pa- later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs ever bite you coz you are too sweet a thing for them. Yourz Ever, Sugar tapi tapi REPLY Dear Honie My Love, My Sugar, i was exasperated with pride to have received one from you, the lungs in my body flapped with joy when i have been reading your letter. Anyway by now you have reached the realisations to why i am jotting this small letter to you, yes it is to see if you are keeping with the sands of time. How is everything on that other side of yours? Well here everything is just half lemon half sugar to makeit schweppes. How is your schooling? How are you pulling the wagons of life? I am just pulling the schooling thing like a donkey pulling a cart. My honie, i am missing you very much right now, my heart is perambulating with every word that i write, if it was not for these oceans that decided to flow between us then i would get on the next bus to come and see you, but until then i know that i will not hesitate to put this blue blood on this paper and write to you. I remember that day lovie, that one sweet day as Maria Curry sanged it, you know that it is my favorites song honie, the one day that we were boarding the combies and you escorted me to my home, walking with you just brought sweet dreams to me for the rest of my life honie. If words of love could ride a bicycle I would be competing against Diego Maradona. Anyways, i will not stop you from reading the books that give you life and education so I will stop here for today. Please always writing to me because I am missing you like sugar misses tea. You can see my foto above My dedications to you are : Maria Curry - One Sweet Day. Boys to Main - And of the Rod Keep well my mop of my heart, Yours in flesh and in blood, Ruise Sugar Baby P.S. Sorry about my english, I did not learn anymore --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
