Touching...almost cried..the faith of a lil child!no doubt..believe it can be 
done even with $1.11.



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tendai Garwe <[email protected]>
To: maureen bandama <[email protected]>; Maurice Chipuriro 
<[email protected]>; Khanyisile Moyo 
<[email protected]>; r chabururuka <[email protected]>; tribewithavibe 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:17:38 AM
Subject: Fwd: FW: I'd like this back if it applies



 
 
 
 What a lovely story to warm our hearts here we go friends read and enjoy
 
 
  A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled a glass jelly jar from its 
hiding place in the closet. 

She poured the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times, 
even. The total had to be exactly perfect. No chance here for mistakes. 

Carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting on the cap, she 
slipped out the back door and made her way 6 blocks to Rexall's Drug Store with 
the big red Indian Chief sign above the door. 

She waited patiently for the pharmacist to give her some attention, but he was 
too busy at this moment. Tess twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise. 
Nothing. She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she could 
muster. No good. Finally she took a quarter from her jar and banged it on the 
glass counter. That did it! 

"And what do you want?" the pharmacist asked in an annoyed tone of voice. I'm 
talking to my brother from Chicago whom I haven't seen in ages," he said 
without waiting for a reply to his question. 

"Well, I want to talk to you about my brother," Tess answered back in the same 
annoyed tone. "He's really, really sick..and I want to buy a miracle.."

"I beg your pardon?" said the pharmacist. 

"His name is Andrew and he has something bad growing inside his head and my 
Daddy says only a miracle can save him now. So how much does a miracle cost?"

"We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I can't help you," the 
pharmacist said, softening a little 

"Listen, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough, I will get the 
rest. Just tell me how much it costs."

The pharmacist's brother was a well dressed man. He stooped down and asked the 
little girl, "What kind of a miracle does your brother need?" 

" I don't know," Tess replied with her eyes welling up. I just know he's really 
sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I 
want to use my money."

"How much do you have?" asked the man from Chicago 

"One dollar and eleven cents," Tess answered barely audibly.

"And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I need to." 

"Well, what a coincidence," smiled the man. "A dollar and eleven cents---the 
exact price of a miracle for little brothers. "

He took her money in one hand and with the other hand he grasped her mitten and 
said "Take me to where you live. I want to see your brother and meet your 
parents. Let's see if I have the miracle you need." 

That well dressed man was Dr. Carlton Armstrong, a surgeon, specializing in 
neuro-surgery. The operation was completed free of charge and it wasn't long 
until Andrew was home again and doing well.

Mom and Dad were happily talking about the chain of events that had led them to 
this place. 

"That surgery," her Mom whispered. "was a real miracle. I wonder how much it 
would have cost?" 

Tess smiled. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost...one dollar and eleven 
cents....plus the faith of a little child. 

In our lives, we never know how many miracles we will need.

A miracle is not the suspension of natural law, but the operation of a higher 
law. I know you'll keep the ball moving! 

Here it goes. Throw it back to someone who means something to you! 

A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end. It keeps us together like our Circle 
of Friends. But the treasure inside for you to see is the treasure of 
friendship you've granted to me. 

Today I pass the friendship ball to you. 

Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you.

MY OATH TO YOU...

When you are sad.....I will dry your tears.

When you are scared.....I will comfort your fears. 

When you are worried.....I will give you hope. 

When you are confused.....I will help you cope.

And when you are lost....And can't see the light, I shall be your 
beacon.....Shining ever so bright. 

This is my oath.....I pledge till the end.

Why you may ask?.....Because you're my friend.

Signed: GOD

INSTANTLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND IT TO AT 
LEAST 10 PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU. 
 
--FedgroupDisclaimerEnd--


   
   
  
 
  

  

  
   
   
   
  
 
  

   
   
   
  
 
  
 
  
     
 
  
  
  
  
 
  
  
  
  
 
 
 
 

 


__________ NOD32 4089 (20090519) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com/


__________ NOD32 4089 (20090519) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4089 (20090519) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4089 (20090519) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4090 (20090520) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
This message and any attachments to it contains privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the 
addressee you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take 
action in respect of its contents. If you have received this message in error 
please notify Harmony immediately and return it to the above address. Names of 
the Harmony Board of Directors, the Secretary and the company's registration 
number can be found on the company's website, being http://www.harmony.co.za/ 

________________________________

Important Notice:
 
Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit 
Provider, 
registration number: NCRCP7.
 
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for 
the use of 
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
 
Please note that there are terms and conditions and some important 
restrictions, 
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that apply to this email. To 
read this 
click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
 
http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer
 
The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of 
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions 
Act, 25 of 2002.
 
If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail 
to [email protected] we will send you a copy of the 
Disclaimer.

________________________________

This message and any attachments to it contains privileged and confidential 
information intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the 
addressee you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take 
action in respect of its contents. If you have received this message in error 
please notify Harmony immediately and return it to the above address. Names of 
the Harmony Board of Directors, the Secretary and the company's registration 
number can be found on the company's website, being http://www.harmony.co.za 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.39/2133 - Release Date: 05/25/09 
08:16:00
 
 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by Pinpoint Securemail, 
and is believed to be clean.

________________________________

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more. 
-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is 
believed to be clean. 
-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is 
believed to be clean. 

-- 
believe in yourself and others will believe in you. 


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to