GUYS!!

I have gone online to research on our newfound friend who forwards lots of
mail and discovered that it's one of those automatic forwards and marketing
website addresses. For now let us just delete and/or ignore the mail until
we bar the intruders because that is exactly what they are!!

If you noticed there is only one mail that we received that was actually
written which said,' Hi Guys I am a part of this group' If you analyse that
it can be sent to ANY google group online so I have noticed that it's one of
those.


See you tonight at the Family Service.

Luv,

Chieflizzo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to