Guys!!

If any of you missed last night YOU NEED TO BE THERE TODAY!!! I TELL YOU you
have NOOOOOO idea what table our Pastors have laid out for us. Tell you
what, Pst Tom laid the foundation for Family relations yesterday from the
word go he was talking about the origins of our behaviour, our disposition,
how to relate as Parents n Chn layng the foundation for what he will xpan on
today.

Pst Bonnie was in her fullest Prophetic attire illustrating to us the
eternally important issues to do with COVENANTS looking at Marriage the
family and everything, guys I willnot transcrbe the message for you, you
just have to be there to WIN!!

I don't know about you but I WILL BE THERE THIS EVENING!!

Ohh and as Cross i really need names for people who are willing to serve on
Saturday. Guys CROSS CULTURE is responsible for the happenings of Saturday
afternoon, hence we need ALL OF YOU to participate because it is happening
during the tym of Cross anywhere so let us represent for our Cross Culture
ministry and be there. the youth are running the show on Friday and guys we
will not be outserved by our youngsters!!

Luv,

Chieflizzo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to