Ah sharz, yes I heard from someone in Aussy sharz, yes his dead. Yes and I was such a big fan, the people in my office are all on Youtube watching his past videos..... They all loved him too, may his soul rest in peace.......
Love you Micheal Jacko Wacko....... On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM, nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]>wrote: > > Guys Michael is gone......I was talking to people in the office and they > all confirmed that they like him. > I personally loved him when i was young. He died at 50 may he rest in > peace. > > Send your condolence messages. > > OH MICHAEL YOU KNOW YOU ARE BAD, YOU BAD YOU KNOW IT,YOU,..........WHOSE > BAD.(lol) REST IN PEACE SIR. > From someone who was your number one fan...... > > Nkosie >> > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
