Hie Vibers!!

Now here is the deal, you guys must have received an invitation from me to
join the new tribe so I will slect Always Allow to your mail which means I
have to see it first before it goes on the group. This is a security feature
that allows me to qualify the likes of Kathy and Nicks as Span immediately
and NEVER allow them into our FAMILY! So when you get an invite from me
please respond and I will click the ncessary buttons to make u a VIBER!!

I have already received from Shamy, Paida and Musere.

Luv,

Chieflizzo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to