Its good 2 be back. Thanx for keeping the group alive!!!

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of paida motsi
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VIBING!

 

hello guys , its good to have you back on line , phew ........

On 16/10/2009, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote: 

Its good to hear from you Karen. Thanks.

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karen Nyaumwe
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: VIBING!

 

GOOD MORNING VIBERS!!!!

 

Hi Vimbai J is there something in particular you want us to pray for?
Will definitely send up  a prayer for ya.

 

Paida thanks for the emails and being such a diligent administrator!

 

Elisha thanks for the Psalm 23 kickstart yesterday! Goodness and
faithful love are still pursuing me!

 

Chief Nkosie WE LOVE YOU!!!

 

And if I didn't mention your name I know you would have read my email
coz I've requested a read receipt! I look forward to getting an email
back from you too!! J

 

Have a great day VIBERS!

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Vimbai Makoni
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:31 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: prayer request

 

hi guys I hope you are all well I need your prayers.

 

________________________________

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be
accessed and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the
following address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer
is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section
11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If
you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us
by sending an email to [email protected]. 

 

 

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

**********************************************************************

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

**********************************************************************

P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

 

<br


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to