Mo mo moses!!! Ahhhh I miss home!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: paida motsi <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:34:53 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Cross Culture Tomorrow Night - EDITED VERSION

Binja listen to this " the one the only , tribe with the vibe , " lolest , i
miss u  MO mO mo moses , love u to mch

On 23/10/2009, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I'm good, feeling younger n wiser by the day!!!
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
> ------------------------------
>  *From: *paida motsi <[email protected]>
> *Date: *Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:23:31 +0200
>  *To: *<[email protected]>
> *Subject: *Re: Cross Culture Tomorrow Night - EDITED VERSION
>
>
> BINJA welcome back sha , um loving Vibe hey , how are u ?
>
> On 23/10/2009, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Amen chief!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I believe th@ too!!! I am still
>> here its just th@ I have a lot of work at school but gg still continually
>> blesses me! I love you vibers. I too won't be there for the challenge but I
>> know you guys got it!
>>
>> Binja
>>
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: *nkosie zulu <[email protected]>
>> *Date: *Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:13:53 +0200
>>  *To: *<[email protected]>
>> *Subject: *Re: Cross Culture Tomorrow Night - EDITED VERSION
>>
>>
>> Praise God Karen inga he is a good God.
>>
>> Testimony--------some of you guys may know that I have a passion for media
>> tv and staff. So on Wed morning I got a text from NICO and he said he had
>> been trying to call me for a while coz there is a lady who has been wanting
>> a presenter for a programme that she is doing. So I called the lady up and
>> she said she was doing a clip for the Norwegian something something and her
>> presenter is out of the country and would like me to do it for her. She told
>> me that we are going to try and shoot it this weekend. So its going to be
>> shown in that Norway and its so exciting. So guys this is what I always say
>> about God he is the God of the hook up and he is hooking stuff for you even
>> when you dont see or know it.
>>
>>
>> Oh did i meantion that I will get paid for it...yey
>>
>>
>> Nkosie
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Karen Nyaumwe 
>> <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>>  THANKS CHIEF NKOSI!! Really looking forward to this Saturday’s meeting!
>>> God is pouring out His Spirit on young people and we are seeing vision and
>>> dreams and doing miracles in His name! I am hungry for more of God, and I
>>> really hope that the hunger within us all will provoke God to release even
>>> more of His Glory in our meetings and in our daily lives! Walk expectantly
>>> for God to move everyday!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Guys the other tribes are already dreading going against us again coz
>>> they know that the tribe VIBE is synonymous with VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> When I think of the name VIBE, I think of PASSION, ENERGY, ZEAL, POWER,
>>> MOTION, and VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are *VIBRANT* people! I just looked
>>> up the definition of VIBRANT and it means *lively, vivacious, exciting,
>>> energetic, effervescent, alive, bubbly, bright, brilliant, dazzling, glowing
>>> *! We are vibrant in the way we serve, in our pursuit of God and in our
>>> daily lives! I am proud to be in this tribe! We are so full of LIFE!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> By the way guys, our emails are also a forum for you to share your
>>> testimonies and ask questions concerning the word of God and life.. once
>>> again lets be open and free to share anytime!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> With that I just want to TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I’ll try cut it short! LOL
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> In June I was in Joburg and I bought lots of books. I submitted a VAT
>>> claim at the airport but this time instead of getting cash I was told that
>>> they would send it by post. I wasn’t really happy about it coz I was
>>> planning to spend that money before I flew back! They said it would take 2-3
>>> weeks but almost 3 months later nothing had pitched. The first few weeks I
>>> would check the letter box almost EVERYDAY! Then I just forgot about it.  On
>>> Wednesday we had a prayer session with a small group of friends – it was
>>> intense but I didn’t really feel engaged for part of it (I don’t know if you
>>> have ever been in a prayer meeting and the Spirit seems to be moving in the
>>> guys around you but not in you!?) … Anyway I kept pressing in, pushing… and
>>> at the end I made the connection. So went home, and upon arrival, there was
>>> an envelope on the table addressed to me from SARS and it was the payment
>>> for my VAT refund!!!!!!!!!!!! Months later –  4 months actually!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> In this season I am more and more convinced that all things are possible
>>> with God. That every time we spend with God in our prayer closet is causing
>>> changes to take place in our lives, even if we cant see the results
>>> immediately, be convinced, totally confident, that something has changed
>>> because your life can never be the same when you have been in the presence
>>> of God! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *Karen Nyaumwe*
>>>
>>> Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance
>>>
>>> Deloitte & Touche
>>>
>>> Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare,
>>> Zimbabwe
>>>
>>> Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263
>>> (0)912 735 895
>>>
>>> *[email protected] <[email protected]>** |
>>> www.deloitte.com***
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Please consider the environment before printing
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
>>> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *paida motsi
>>> *Sent:* Friday, October 23, 2009 1:39 PM
>>>
>>> *To:* [email protected]
>>> *Subject:* Re: Cross Culture Tomorrow Night - EDITED VERSION
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> iiii sha Elisha , kubva Last year , i have been there , i know u guys
>>> will make me proud ,  NDAKAKUTEMBAI
>>>
>>> On 23/10/2009, *Karambakuwa Elisha* <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sha Paida I was counting on you to be there 4 the battle…sob sob sob
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give
>>> you the kingdom."  Luke 12:32*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
>>> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *paida motsi
>>> *Sent:* Friday, October 23, 2009 1:20 PM
>>> *To:* [email protected]
>>> *Subject:* Re: Cross Culture Tomorrow Night - EDITED VERSION
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> taurai henyu chieftess , well abt the battle , it seems as if ths is
>>> going to be my 1st tym away whn the battle , happens sob sob , guys we can
>>> make it , i know that , we are the reigning champions , so lets have fun
>>> again and win this handitika , i will be w u in spirit .otherwise see you
>>> tmrw at cross ,
>>>
>>> On 23/10/2009, *nkosie zulu* <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hey guys
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I pray and believe you guys have had a blessed week and are ready for
>>> some time to rest and receive your word for the coming week. I had an
>>> interesting week had late nights with meetings and some powerful times of
>>> prayer. Last night I had the pleasure of visiting a church in Glen View
>>> where there was a Cross Culture like meeting for young adults there. It was
>>> amazing and the guys there had so much hunger for God, I will share on the
>>> word that I got at our next tribe meeting but God is doing a great work in
>>> us young people.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> One thing that I am learning in this season of my life is that God's plan
>>> for our lives will prevail no matter what. I have seen people who have been
>>> through some crazy things in life but I know that God is faithful. Guys
>>> never take for granted the work that God does in your life. Sometimes it may
>>> seem like he has left you or does not care but all you need to do is hold on
>>> to his word which says that he will never leave you nor forsake you. Lets
>>> push hard and through guys and show the devil that he is a lier. Yes he may
>>> have done junk to us as we were growing up and all but we are taking our
>>> stand and saying no more and we are pushing forward to the goal that is set
>>> before us  by God. Am excited guys.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Tomorrow we have deaconess Emma coming to speak to us, for those of you
>>> who don't know her this woman is a SERIOUS , SERIOUS , SERIOUS prayer
>>> warrior. Guys lets start preparing ourselves for the message that she will
>>> bring to us tomorrow. Lets be prayed up, if you want to fast , fast but just
>>> make sure that you don't miss out on what God has in store for us. I am
>>> looking forward to seeing you guys.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Oh this is just a sneak preview.................all the other tribes will
>>> hear of it tomorrow. THERE IS ANOTHER BATTLE COMING UP SO LETS GEAR UP FOR
>>> SOME FUN.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I love being a part of vibe and love all of you guys and am glad that I
>>> have such great men and women of God in my  midst during this stage of my
>>> life.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Keep shinning your the light that you are to this world.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Nkosie
>>> --
>>> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>>>
>>> <br
>>>
>>> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>>>
>>> **********************************************************************
>>>
>>> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>>>
>>> **********************************************************************
>>>
>>> *P** Please consider the environment before printing this email*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> <br
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions,
>>> qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed
>>> and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following
>>> address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed
>>> to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the
>>> Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot
>>> access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an
>>> email to [email protected].
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >>
>>


-- 
'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
                - Jim Rohn




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to