its good to b back on google guys. just wnna acknowledge ur support
esp Chief Nkosie and Chief karen. a BIG HI 2 the VIBE family


On Oct 23, 9:44 am, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote:
> So good to hear from you too Lovemore will remember to keep praying for you
> and believe that things will  get better and you will be joining us on
> Saturday. So when are we seeing you in the google group.
> Nkosie
>
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 5:09 PM, LOVEMORE SOROFA
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > gud to hear from you. its such a wonderful thing to be rememberd. Me
> > now stays i Avondale and hvn't been attending Cross. the thing s i
> > dn't stay w my parents and they allw me to walk in the evening. i cn
> > do all othr activities dne during the day. its smthng beyond my cntrl
> > but i believe very soon i will be on my own.
>
> > Yes u'r rite abt the spasm, i hd blocked emails frm the google site
> > coz dat. anywhre we will get intouch on google anytime. I really do
> > enjoy sharng w e TIBE w a VIBE.
>
> > Pro 17:17  "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for
> > adversity"
>
> > i really appreciate ur encouragement. will be in touch.
> > Be blessed
>
> > On 10/21/09, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hallo there
> > > I pray this email finds you well and blessed. I will start off by
> > > introducing myself , my name is Nkosie and I am the tribe assistant for
> > > tribe with a vibe. I know you may have been out of touch with has been
> > > happening with the tribe hence the introduction.
> > > The purpose of the email is to invite you to join our tribe goggle group.
> > I
> > > got your email addressbecause you were once part of the group and I would
> > > really like for you to join us again so we can get to know what's
> > happening
> > > with you and encourage each other on the Lord.
>
> > > I know you may have blocked emails from the goggle group because of all
> > the
> > > spasm that was coming through but we now have come up with a new system
> > > to ensure that none of the junk is filtered through. This is a promise I
> > am
> > > making that there will be no more of those emails. I would really like to
> > > hear from you and hear were you are and what's going on. Maybe you maybe
> > out
> > > of the country or don't come to Cross Culture any more but I would
> > > really appreciate your input in the tribe.
>
> > > Am looking forward to seeing you as we chat away and build each other. To
> > > re-join the tribe you can go back to the original link and join the group
> > > tribe with a vibe. If you still need more information and clarity or just
> > > want to say hie please don't hesitate to email me directly on this email
> > > address.
>
> > > Remember that you are a light to the world that can not be hidden........
> > > God bless you and I wait to hear from you.
>
> > > Stay Blessed
> > > Nkosie Zulu
>
> > > --
> > > Keep shinning....because you are the light
>
> > --
> > 'the best is yet to come"
>
> > 'The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but life.....life that
> > fails to fulfill its purpose and potential. Move beyond the familiar
> > patterns and experiences of your life to the dreams and plans and
> > imaginations that wait within you to be fulfilled.You will begin to
> > see the marvellous being God created you to be"  Myles Munroe
>
> --
> Keep shinning....because you are the light
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to