Thanks for the encouragement Chief Nkosie! I choose to walk in that VICTORY in 
Jesus name! And my victory is not complete unless we walk in the VICTORY 
together as a family. So I pray that we all experience VICTORY in our various 
domains this week! 

This weekend was awesome! HECTIC but awesome! Well done to all the guys who got 
involved with preparations for the launch, no matter how seeming small your 
contribution may have felt. It was such an honor to be part of the inaugural 
planning team that launched the Cross Café. Cross Cafe history in the making! I 
have learnt a lot from the exposure I have received working on the Cross Café 
project. Guys I encourage you, to grab the opportunity that has been given to 
us to pioneer something that has never been done before by Cross Culture. There 
is so much to learn about business systems, marketing, service excellence etc.. 
in my opinion this is great training ground for young business people!

CONGRATULATIONS CROSS CULTURE ON OUR LAUNCH OF CROSS CAFÉ!!!!


Karen Nyaumwe
Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance
Deloitte & Touche
Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare, Zimbabwe
Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54  |  Fax: +263 (0)4 746255  |  Mobile: +263 (0)912 735 
895
[email protected] | www.deloitte.com

Please consider the environment before printing

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of nkosie zulu
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 9:12 AM
To: tribewithavibe
Subject: Vibers This is Our Week of Victory


Hey guys

I pray you had a great weekend. I had a good on but I am dog tired on
a Monday morning...gosh, but am excited about this week all the same.
For those of you guys who were not in Borrowdale this weekend we
launched the Cross Cafe this week selling from the Caravan. We have
burgers, subs, ice cream and drinks and lots of other small goodies.
Guys this is an exciting project that Cross Culture has taken up and
thank you to the guys who are running with this. If you are interested
you are welcome to come and join in i tell you its just amazing.

Deaconess Emma sorted things out on Saturday. It was just amazing the
way she spoke about the way we ought to lift up our prayer levels. I
was so challenged because I know that in this season God wants to do
something so unique with us and prayer will get us there and ensure
that we are not left behind. Guys do whatever it takes to get deeper
with God if it means you are joining with a group of other people to
pray go for it just increase your prayer levels and get in on what God
is doing.

I know this week is going to be a week of victory and God has some
amazing things in store for us. Lets push prayer guys and reading our
word. I think we should all share scriptures that minister to us
during the week and encourage each other. I am looking forward to
hearing from you guys. Lets be real with each other and help each
other grow.

Love you lots an this is our week guys

NKOSIE

-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light




Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, 
qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed and 
read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following address: 
http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of 
the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic 
Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the 
Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to 
[email protected].

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to