I had missed groups! I had been so overwhelmed by those spam emails
and Im so glad that they have stopped!! How did you guys manage to fix
those?
Anyway men and women of God is feels good to feel near you if that
makes sense. Being so far away physically has made me begin to love
that there is no distance in the spirit!
The word says that they overcame by the blood of the lamb and the word
of their testimony so just hearing what God has been doing in your
lives, build me up to be able to claim everything that God has set
apart to be mine. Guys, I won’t lie, it can sometimes be tough being
out in the nations BUT God’s grace is amazingly sufficient! Will keep
you guys posted as much as I can.

Love u with the love of God!

Rutendo
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to