Mighty Women...this is for you
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Braeside Church 
To: Lucrisha Davids ; Tinashe Nyaruwo ; Bernadette Muyengwa ; Evelyn Hunga ; 
MARTIN ; Abgirl Mwaturura ; Lucrisha Davids ; paida motsi ; Nyesvu, Pamela (AU 
- Perth) ; Patricia Mutyavaviri ; hilda ; mai denise ; Tsungi Mukandi ; Susan 
Mahaso ; Evelyn Chiuta ; Esnath Farayi Mutenda 
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:04 PM
Subject: I want to be like...


             
           
            what kind of a woman would you like to be ?

            A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S HEART 

            * Like Deborah, I will serve the Lord in power and speak His word 
without fear. 

            * Like Esther, I will intercede for God's people before the throne. 

            * Like Abigail, I will humble myself to wash the feet of the 
servants of the Lord. 

            * Like Hannah, I will dedicate my children to the Lord. 

            * Like Priscilla, I will explain the way of God more perfectly to 
those who are seeking. 

            * Like the Shunamite widow, I will trust God in the day of 
adversity. 

            * Like Lydia , I will be a worshiper of God and open my home to His 
ministers. 

            * Like Tabitha (Dorcas), I will always do well and help the poor. 

            * Like Joanna, I will use my wealth to support the ministry of 
Jesus. 

            * Like Mary, I will say be it unto me according to thy word.

            Please forward it to the Women of God around you, 
           
              
           
             

                    
                 
                    
                 
                    
                 
                    
                   
                   
                   
                   
                 

                 


              

             

                          
                       
                          
                       
                          
                       
                         
                       

                 
                   
                 

           

     


  


__

 

 

 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: ATT45607.jpg>>

Reply via email to