On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hey


I definitely second the "majoring in men" course. I have seen how nmuch my
husband has  grown the past 5months. also so many testimonies from the rest
of the Joburg men.




>   Vibe wats up with the silence am getting worried.  On Saturday I went
> for our pastor`s anivessary and I had a great time there and one of the
> things that I got is that perseverance always outlast persecution .Our
> pastors to be where they are today its not a thing that just happened
> overnight it was hard work, they had to work at their relationship and it
> wasn`t easy.
> I know for the ladies we all wana be the Proverbs 31 women but it just
> doesn`t happen by osmosis or just saying it out. You got to start preparing
> yourself now, don't expect its just gona happen when you are married. If you
> love sleep and cant even wake up early to do your bible reading how do you
> expect to be the P31 who rises whilst its still dark when married. If all
> you  do is spent your time on magazines, gossip, soaps etc how are you gona
>  become that P31 industrious woman who is diligent in her works. Think about
> this ladies you attract what you are made of. Check out Galatians 6:7
>
> And for the man I urge you to take up majoring in man,how will God entrust
> you with His beautiful Proverbs 31 daughter when you can`t take care of her
> when you haven`t  prepared yourself. The Titus and Timothy men hold fast to
> the instruction they been taught.What teaching are you holding on to? Are
> you seeking counsel from those who have gone before you.
>
> I know we are the generation thats going to represent the church of Christ,
> the relationship thats there between Christ and his body through our
> marriages. Our spiritual parents have laid so much for us and we dont wana
> be like those in Matthew 22 who missed the banquet.
>
> Stay blessed, I Love you all.
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Rufaro :-)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • Preparation Vimbai Makoni
    • Re: Preparation Rufaro Manyumwa

Reply via email to