All I could say was WOW!!!

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of nkosie zulu
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 10:44 AM
To: tribewithavibe
Subject: EMAIL FROM PST LYNCOLYN

 

Dear Cross Culture,

 Just thought I would send you all an email just to update you
concerning where I sense we are at as cross culture and where I believe
God wants to take us. Firstly though I just wanted exhort you all by
saying DO NOT GROW WEARY IN WELL DOING GUYS!! I know times are hard and
sometimes the challenges you have to face on a daily basis are crazy but
I believe God will and is causing us to conquer as long as we trust in
Him.

 

We have just come out of an amazing month of travailing and I am sure
all of us could just sense the intensity of pushing in prayer in the
meetings as we had prophetic midwives come and take the sessions
throughout the month. I have heard so many testimonies already of people
who have given birth to things they desired and I am sure that there are
many more still to come.... (DON'T STOP PUSHING). So now the question
now becomes ok God now what?????

Last week I had the opportunity of travelling to South Africa for some
days and God was speaking to me throughout the trip and even when I got
back I kept seeking God for more clarity and direction for cross culture
in this season. I had been saying to God I just don't want to go to
cross and motivate them with a good word but I said I need a God word
because people need to hear from You and You alone and not mine or
anyone else's opinion. So I said to God if this is you then you have to
confirm yourself and sure enough He did and therefore I am confident
that this is from God...

 

The first scripture that came to me was 1 Timothy 1 verse 18 which says,
"This charge I commit to you Timothy (Cross Culture) according to the
prophecies previously made concerning you that by them you may wage the
good warfare". I believe God wants us to revisit the prophetic words
spoke over our individual lives and as cross culture as a body and bring
them before God. God wants us to wage war concerning our current
situation using the prophetic word spoken over your life. The enemy is
throwing a lot of spears our way that are meant to frustrate us and
cause us to give up but God wants us to overcome this by using the
prophetic word over our lives to wage war against the enemy. There is a
hope and a future for us and the way you can overcome today's
challenges, is by seeing tomorrow's promises. What kept Abraham going on
even when he and his wife had gone past the child bearing age was the
prophetic word that God had declared over him back in Genesis 12. It was
this word that he waged war with even with his own limitations
throughout his journey because he believed that He who had promised was
faithful!! So it is with us Cross Culture that God is reminding us that
He who promised is still faithful today.... The enemy will always attack
you in the area of you prophetic word.... If your prophetic word is tied
up in finances, then he will attack your finances, if its in healing he
will attack your health, if its in family he will attack your family, if
its in travelling he will try and keep in the same place...and so
on..... So do not be ignorant of His devices and schemes.. 

 

The second scripture that came to me is 2 Corinthians 8 verses 10 & 11
which says, "And in this I give advice: It is to your advantage not only
to be doing what you began and were desiring to do a year ago (Cross
Culture); but now you must complete the doing of it; that as there was a
readiness to desire it, so there also may be a completion out of what
you have". Now this scripture can be a bit difficult for most of us to
chew and may require faith for some because God wants us to go back to
doing that thing that we had begun to do and then for whatever reason we
stopped doing it. Now I believe we all know what that thing is in our
own individual lives, it may be work, a business, school, learning
music, I don't know but whatever it is that you had stopped doing God is
saying it is to your advantage that you go back to doing it. Now some of
us may have had a bad experience or failed when you tried doing whatever
it was in the past but I believe God is saying to us now that there is a
Grace to do it now..... The other thing this verse says is that there
are things you were desiring to do a year ago that you didn't get to do
or start for whatever reason, maybe it was fear, or lack of resources or
bad council now whatever that is God is saying now is the time to do
it..... I told you that it would take some faith for some of us to chew
this verse and act upon this but the thing is you have the choice to
step out and believe God or stay in the comfort of your boat.... What
will you do???? God wants to bring a completion of these things in our
lives but He needs us to trust Him.

 

I know sometimes acting upon Gods instruction can be really difficult
and sometimes the instructions seem too crazy but hey He is God.... I
don't know why God instructed the children of Israel to circle the walls
of Jericho seven times and on the seventh times to go around it seven
times and shout and blow trumpets but that was Gods instruction that
brought the victory.... God wants to be believed. 

So as I mentioned last Saturday please bring every prophetic word that
has be spoken over you life, your dream written on a paper or whatever
object that represents your prophetic word, bring it this Saturday the
14th of November 2009 and lets wage war concerning it.. Even if it's a
word spoken over your family bring it....... Remember I said that as a
build up to Saturday please be praying at home over these prophetic
words, like King Hezekiah turn to the wall and bring God to remembrance.
I would then also instruct all of us to fast on the Saturday
specifically for God to have his way.... Invite as many of your friends
as possible and family members to join us in faith on this day...
Please..... God has given me a message for this Saturday that you do not
want to miss out on guys so make sure you are there. Please send this
email to as many people in cross culture that you know as we may not
have all their email addresses.

I love you guys and I am confident that God is taking us somewhere....
This is our time.... Don't stop dreaming..

 

Bless you

Pastor Lync

 

 

 










Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to