Hey there vibers

I pray you are blessed and well and had a great weekend. I just wanted
to start of my week by praising God for his goodness and faithfulness
in our lives. On Saturday at Cross Culture we entered into a new
season. Its a season of abundance, all those dreams and all those
words that were spoken over your life are coming true. If you have not
done this go back to all your dreams and all your promises from God
and just praise him. I believe a lot of testimonies are coming out
this week and there are some answers to prayers even from ages ago.

Dare to trust him, dare to believe him, dare to walk on his word this
week and you will be so amazed.

ITS ON....

Stay Blessed
Nkosie

-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to