We love you too Vimbayi........All the best and may you come out with the
same wisdom that Daniel had after his studies and excel beyond
everyone...........
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]>wrote:

> I pray this e mail finds you well, this whole week I am offline am doing
> some studies. Keep pressing and believing God for your break through.
>
> I love you
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
>



-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.


Reply via email to