Paida its an awesome thing that God is doing in Braeside, you guys have
started a revolution in that area and believe me the glory of the Lord is
upon that place. It exciting to hear and see what God has in store for you
guys and its a was an honor for us to have been there.
I think I have to say thank you to you now because I believe because of the
platform that you guys set for us the glory of the Lord came down and his
power came down to all of us. I believe that every declaration that was made
and that we made will come to pass in our lives and thank you for the
platform. You are still part of google group right????????????

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Good morning Tribe With The Vibe
>
> I would like to thank you all for coming to support us on our launch ,
> i was soooooo overwhelmed to see all you vibers on our day , may God
> trully bless you .I will miss you so dearly , i will be coming to
> visit tho .
>
> Till we meet again
>
> Your in Christ
>
> Paidamoyo
> --
>  'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
>                - Jim Rohn
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
>
>
>


-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.


Reply via email to