weduwe musadaro guys, u make me luagh big tym. i fill like am home now with this nyayas.
--- On Mon, 11/23/09, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote: From: Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> Subject: Letter to Bill Gates from Joseph Chinotimba To: [email protected], "Masose, Tawanda" <[email protected]> Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 1:33 AM Dear Bilwu Getsi, This letta iz from me Jozef Chinotimba, muWo Vet of riberation wo yeZimbahwe . Wi has brought a computa for our house ende Wi found plobrems, witch I want to bringing to your notice. 1. Wi ah unebol to enter enything afta Wi click the "Shut Down" buttoni. 2. There iz a buttoni "Start" but there iz no "Stop" buttoni. Wi requestion you to cheque this. 3. Wi find there iz "Run" in the minyu. One of my friend iz clicked "Run" has run up to Muzarabani. So, wi requestion you to chengi that to "Sit", so that wi can click that buy sitting. 4. One doubt iz that eny "Re-Scooter" available in system? Ez I find only "Re-Cycle", but I own a scooter at my house. 5. There iz "Find" buttoni but it iz not working properly. My wife Raiza iz lost the dho kiyi ende wi tried a lot for tressing the kiyi with this 'Find', but unebol to tress. Is it a worked buttoni? 6. Everi night I am not sleeping ez I have to protect my "Mouse" from CAT, so I suggesting you to provide with one DOG to kiru that cat. 7. My child rearnt "Microsoft Word" now he wants to learn "Microsoft Sentence", so when will U provide that? Yours loyal Sevant Jozef Chinotimba, I am wo veterani, I died for this cantri "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32 Disclaimer and Confidentiality ********************************************************************** http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp ********************************************************************** P Please consider the environment before printing this email --You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=.
