I would like to thank you for your prayers. I went home on Sunday to
check on my brother and he had significantly recovered. He had been
having convulsions and Doctors had suspected that it had been epilepsy.
I had declared on Saturday that by the time I see him again he would
have recovered. And the Lord granted it to me as I had believed. It
would all not have been if it hadn't been for you guys.

 

Thank you!!!! And God greatly and significantly enlarge your
territories.

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to