Chief....

 

It's painful to watch you leave. You are like a big brother to me,
someone I did always look up to...you noticed me when I was down and you
encouraged me to get up. There was a time I got discouraged and that's
when you came for me. Ruwa is blessed to have someone like you in their
midst, you were like Paul to Timothy...You will never know how much your
exhortations have encouraged me. May the good Lord enlarge your
territory and increase all that is yours to an extent you will not be
able to contain...

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: Rutendo Chabururuka [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 3:45 PM
To: tribewithavibe
Subject: A TEARFUL GOODBYE

 

DUBULA DUBULA!!!

 

Hie Vibers, I am sadly having to say goodbye but it is all for the
greater good for the expansion of the VISION of the Man of God in our
midst Pst Tom and the Mission. I will be serving in Ruwa church as was
previosly mentioned at Cross, I implore you to give full support to
Tsungy and GB!!

 

I will definitely keep in touch coz once a Viver ALWAYS a Viber its like
being born in the Ghetto like me hey, shuxx the Ghetto keeps showing up
everywhere I go!! LOL!!

 

LOVE YOU LOTS GUYS!!!

 

Chieflizzo!! 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to