>
> Church
>
> A Preacher finished the service one
morning
> by saying, 'Next Sunday, I am going to preach on the subject of liars.
As
a
> preparation for my sermon, I would like you all to read Mark Chapter
17.'
>
> On the following Sunday, the preacher rose
> to begin. Looking out at the congregation he said, 'Last week I asked
you
> all to read Mark Chapter 17.
>
> If you have read the chapter, please raise
> your hand.'
>
> Nearly every hand in the congregation went
> up. Smiling, the preacher
> said, 'You are the very people I want to
> talk to today.. the liars ....... Mark has only 16 chapters.'

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to