The Oxford Dictionary defines breakthrough as a major advance or
discovery or an act of breaking through an object. So I believe we are
going to make significant advances in our personal endevours; we are
going to make amazing discoveries and we are going to go through any
obstacles that have stood in our way; and as we do so we will thus
destroy and devastate whatever obstacle had been in our way.

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Vimbai Makoni
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Breakthrough

 

How are you chief great to hear from you. Pastor Milton when I first
heard the message I was so excited screamed on top of my lungs. I then
realized that getting excited and talking about it alone wasnt gona
bring me to the place of break through. I realized that they were
conditions to my break through and that if I am gona walk in obedience
to His Word there is a grace over me to accomplish it. It will require
my input and a certain aggressiveness and energy from within my spirit
to break the walls. 

 

However pastor Tom did say a lot of horizontal relationships will be
required so this is the season for networking. Knowing people by the
Spirit is vital,I know that some relationships I will have this year
will bring pain but its part of the unwrapping of death clothes. Some
things I will not be able to deal with them alone.

 

________________________________

From: Jiri Milton <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 3:11:53 PM
Subject: Breakthrough

Hey guys, i hope i find you well. I am Great and enjoying this year, the
year of Breakthrough.

I just wanted to hear from you what this means to you. We all have our
own understanding of this and i would really like us to share on this to
broaden each others understanding on this.

 

Im  sure each contribution that shall be made will bring forth new
understanding for each person.

 

looking forward to hearing from you Mighty Men and Women of God and if
you know me you know i dont use this term willy nilly.

 

Regards,

 

General

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to