Subject: A MINISTER LIVING WITH . . . . . . . . .

 

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY AND FORWARD TO THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT. 
 
To those of you who are single or married, saved or not saved, this is
for you. I am a 35-year-old African American or Black brother dying of
Aids. I would like to share my testimony with you. 
 
I am an owner of a Mortgage Company in Atlanta , GA. I own a 2007 Jaguar
and I also own a $350,000 beautiful home in Cobb County . I have a
beautiful Lady who is deeply in love with me and a loving family. But
most important, I have Jesus, this is just a wake up call to all single
brothers and sisters who are professing to be Christians, but don't want
to be complete. Brothers, I had a beautiful young lady who loves the
Lord and worships the ground I walk on. But I still wasn't quite happy
because sometimes I would see another sister with a Coca-Cola bottle
shape and just wanted to hit it. Because I was using a condom, I thought
that I wouldn't catch the killer 'AIDS' but guess what? I did. And the
person I caught it from was a girl that I knew well. But the condom came
off and now I am dying of AIDS. Yes, I wore a condom. But yes it did
happen. God gives us time after time to straighten our lives up. I do
know the Lord in the pardon of my sins. I've been saved now for 7 years.
I found out 7 months ago that I had the virus, and now I have full-blown
Aids. I really didn't think that I was doing anything wrong, because I
would t ell the women who I would deal with about the woman I love. I
thought that was good enough. But it wasn't. I am a good man and also a
God-fearing man; but my weakness was women... I really wasn't out there
like you may think I was, but every once and a while I would see
something I wanted to try. My girlfriend is a praying woman. I know now
that she was intimate with me because she loved me and she wanted to
make me happy. Now I've given AIDS to the woman I love (who has been
faithful to me) because of lust. 

Brothers and sisters, what I am telling you is that God is tired of us
hurting each other and using each other for self-gratification. God has
given me my home, my dream car and a beautiful woman and I took it all
for granted. I've been tithing for 7 years. I am the chairman of my
Deacon Board. But when I told my Pastor I had AIDS, he could not believe
it because of the way I would carry myself. Brothers, If you have a
sister who loves the Lord and who loves you for who you are and not for
what you look like and not for what you have, cherish her. Sisters. If
you have a brother who loves the Lord, love  him and cherish him. My
life has been altered. I've been with my lady since I was 20, and I've
always used my young age as an excuse for not being loyal and not
settling down with the woman I loved. I was being a hypocrite thinking
that I was missing something, and not realizing that I had a good woman
who loved and adored me. I wish I had been a real man and had
appreciated the good woman God had sent me by not making excuses and
dedicating my life to her. I would love to travel and marry this
beautiful young Lady, but now I can't. I've embarrassed my family, my
church and my friends. But I was hardheaded and now I must suffer. God
is cleaning up. Stop playing with God. God is revealing the secrets of
us Christians. Brothers and sisters, we don't have to have so many
'friends,' you know what we call them. The ones we are planning to sleep
with but haven't yet.' We often say that we don't want anyone to know
our business, but God is about to reveal somethings. Especially to us
young people. We think so carnal. But we say that we have been
transformed. We have been transformed from what we want to be
transformed from. Let's be real. God knows that the opposite sex
attracts us. And he knows the desires we have for each other, but we
don't have to have multiple partners. 

If I could do it all over again, I would marry the woman I love and live
happy forever. But now I can't! But you can! Singles...I gotta tell you,
it's not worth it. I love you all  Get rid of casual sex. This is really
deep. After you've read this, think about yourself. Could this have been
you? Some of you may not relate, but think about anything you are doing
right now that is not of God. We are living in the last and final days,
and pretending to be saved is not going to cut it. Professing that He is
Lord, and yet worshipping the devil every chance you get will lead you
to the same path as me. Get your mind out of the gutter and put it in
the Word of God and you'll have great success. Don't and you'll have
great woe. I love the LORD and thank Him for all that He does in my
life; therefore, I'm passing this on. Yes, I do love Je sus who has made
it possible for my sins to be forgiven. That forgiveness does not cancel
out the consequences, at least not so far. But that's o n me. Still, the
Lord is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each
day and is letting me share my story with you. 

I'm telling it like it is THIS REALLY is to help somebody. Without Him,
I will be nothing. Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all
things. Phil 4:13 

If you love Jesus, send this to lots of people!!!!!! Be Positive - Be
Progressive...Take the time to make a positive difference in someone's
life. 
 
Minister Anthony J. Cox 
 
God Bless 
 
'When you reach the end of your rope,  Tie a knot, HANG ON and PRAY' 
Romans 8v28 
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love
God, 
to them who are the called according to his purpose.* 

 

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to