Thanks for the word in season!

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karambakuwa Elisha
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:13 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9

 

 



He (God) said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is
made perfect in weakness."

 

 

When I read this verse this morning, I realized that for God's power to
be made apparent in my life I will have to come to a point of weakness.
To a point where my own strength, my own intellect, wisdom, knowledge
and connections cannot save me. To a point where I have surrendered my
circumstances to Him, when I have tried all else and it has failed. And
I come before Him and cry out for His saving grace; because in my point
of weakness, despair, disappointment, lack, poverty, sickness He becomes
strong on my behalf.

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

**********************************************************************

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

**********************************************************************

P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to