DONKEY CHAT IN JERUSALEM!!
  
   

 Some donkeys were in the field nearby Jerusalem. One donkey said;

"I don't understand it, just yesterday everyone was throwing their
clothes and palms on the road 
when I was carrying Jesus on my back but now I am back to being a
nothing. Those people don't even 
see its me who was carrying Jesus."

Another donkey said:



"It works like that my brother; without Jesus you are nothing in this
world" 

 

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

<<image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to