I`ll definitely be there and I`ll be ready to show you what I got!!  DUBULA
DUBULA!!!!  OR AYOBA  whichever way..  I got the 411 and I`llcheck you all
out tomorrow.

Later Bells!!!!!!!!!

Chief Tsungi
On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Karambakuwa Elisha <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> Hi guys, I thot I did give u a 411 on what’s happening @ CROSS CULTURE, so
> read on and check it out!!!
>
>
>
> Camp 2010 Unleashed
>
> -Guys Camp is on again!!! Yep, this year’s Camp carries the theme :
> Unleashed, meaning Cross Culture is being Unleashed to do all that we are
> meant to do, all that we are gifted to do and all that we set out to
> accomplish. We are in a new season as Cross Culture, one of rising up to
> explore and capitalize on our gifts or talents as individuals and how these
> could ultimately impact the whole group, the church, the nation and
> ultimately the world! Camp will be held at Watershed, in Marondera and the
> cost is $ 45.00 only and it’s in April. So lets prepare ourselves, get our
> finances in order and get UNLEASHED!!!! And speaking of finances, check out
> the next announcement…
>
>
>
> Cross Car Wash
>
> -Yes, it’s back n here to benefit u n I!!! for the next 3 weeks, starting
> this Sunday Cross Culture will be holding car washes…and here’s the punch
> line …It could be your ticket to Camp Unleashed!!! Here’s the deal…for every
> $ 2.00 you make for each car washed, u’ll get a $ 1.00 credited to your camp
> account and with three car washes and lots of cars on Sunday, this could be
> your ticket to Camp Unleashed!!! So come prepared this Sunday, don’t dress
> in yo’ Sunday best n let’s wash our way to Camp Unleashed!!!!
>
>
>
> Show Me What You Got
>
> -As Q-Tip once said : “Breath or Stop, For real…n gimme whatchu got!”…On
> the 26th of March 2010, Cross Culture wants to see what u got in the show
> formerly known as H-Town’s got Talent and now coined “SHOW ME WHAT U GOT”.
> Can u sing, dance, stand on yo’ tongue or do summersaults, or got any talent
> that u might want to showcase, BRING IT ON OR LET IT HANG!!!! Who knows, u
> might be the WINNER of a whooping $ 3,000.00 cash prize…think of all the
> shopping u cn do (Foschini, Pino Gardini, Gucci, Almani, Francho Brunelli) ,
> u can even buy a car or something! So register this Saturday n strut yo
> staff for a TRIPPLE GRAND!!! I can see the dollar sings!!!!
>
>
>
> Shake what yo daddy gave ya!!!
>
> I know we have all been exposed to the phrase “Shake what yo’ mama gave ya”
> well this one’s got a twist to it bcoz instead of talking abt yo mama (lest
> u get offended)  we will be talking abt yo Daddy!!! This Saturday, 4:30pm,
> in Jubilee Hall Pastor Lync will bamboozle you with this one: Shake what
> yo daddy gave ya!!!. This is a message that will blow yo’ mind bcoz well,
> u’ve got smthing u need to shake u probably just don’t know it yet!!! So
> let’s come in our Vibe numbers and learn a move or two from our very own
> Pastor. YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS GUYS!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> It’s Time To Serve!!!!
>
> This Saturday u n I have the liberty to serve, and what a privilege to
> serve on such a special day! So lets get together at the couch area at 3:00
> pm n get ourselves organized to serve. As the Psalmist says that I will
> praise Him with all I have, well this includes your time as well spend
> serving at Cross Culture. Jesus Christ said whoever wants to be the greatest
> among you should be willing to serve the rest of the body…so lets be among
> the GREATS n let’s SERVE this Saturday!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> I love you guys!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
> the kingdom."  Luke 12:32*
>
>
>
> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> *P** **Please** consider the environment before printing this email*
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to