Good people, hope I find you well. Saturday for me was just intense, I
really felt empowered to get to know more about who I am with regards to my
gifts. As I build my foundation of the gift which is faith I am then able to
work on my talent to make it a skill and we all know were skilled man end up
according to the word. I am so expectant of what Saturday is gonna be like
because after such a great foundation has been laid it can only get better
because God says in His word that He will take us from strength to strength
and glory to glory. If we started on such a note then I don't know what
Saturday Is gonna be like and I wont even try nd imagine the last week of
the series then camp! All I can do is prepare myself to receive.

 

I want to urge you to invite someone to Cross this Saturday, invite someone
to get to know more about the person that they are because of the gift that
is in them and how their gift is meant to change things around them.

 

Which brings me to the next issue, Camp Unleashed... guys camp is gonna be
'CRAZY' this year, yes its said every year that this will be the best camp
and I believe it is true to because as we've seen and as ive said before
that God takes us from strength to strength. Just when we think that God has
hit the apex with camp he begins to reveal more and how he wants to even
raise the bar. I don't know about you but im tired of feeling like I can
only go so far in one direction then be held back, try another then go but
then be held back again, like a dog tied on a tree, that I go as far from
start s my leash allows. That's all gonna be broken from now and at camp. Im
gonna be UNLEASHED in this season, I hope to see you all on the other side.
Camp is from the 2nd of April to the 5th of April. Prepare for it both
spiritually and also by paying or making financial plans, My prayer is that
no one is not gonna go because of financial gwans. There are ways you can go
about raising money for camp like the car washes we are having. il give you
more details on that later.

 

Im off guys till next time,

 

God bless you all.

 

General

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to