My Fellow Vibers
The Couch area awaits our presence tomorrow...yes, you guessed
right...our very own Clan Meeting. I don't know about you but I'm very
excited about being in a clan!!! I have never been this close to a group
of young adults so passion about GOD! So lets make a date, as Chief
Tsungie said @ 2:50pm at the Couch Area...And don't forget to invite
friends to Another session of the Unleashing Of Gifts Series in this
Vibrant Month, and don't forget to invite yourself becoz you don't want
to miss out!!!!
Be Blessed
BE IN A CLAN!!!
And BE UNLEASHED!!!!
"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom." Luke 12:32
Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.