Greetings Tribe With The Vibe!!!!

Hope I find you well. Well done tribe for the attendance on Saturday, it was
really inspiring to see guys come out for clan and especially with Champions
and album recording also happening on the same day.

I hope to see more of us still on Saturday for our other tribe meeting.

 

How many Sons are there out there? How many have been calling back whats
theirs and saying "HANDICHADA" to other things?

Saturday night was just crazy guys, of the HOOK!! I don't know about you but
I stopped writing notes after sometime cause I felt so challenged I didn't
know what to do with myself.

I started thinking of all the situations I had conducted myself (contently)
as a child. The word really messed me up that at times I would almost sit on
the floor. But Saturday was only the beginning...

How many of us have really changed how they operate, are you still walking
around apologetically like you just a child of God? Come on guys, its no use
coming to cross every Saturday to get excited and emotional only for us to
return to what we were like before Cross. Ive made a personal decision that
il walk and conduct myself with the authority of God as a Son of God. It
takes work to get to that stage but I know im gonna get there, IM A SON!!! I
know many out there have too.

 

The whole stages gwan also just shook me up hey cause truth be told in life
you sometimes fell like you are past certain things yet as was said on
Saturday when you see yourself as past sumin for good you might actually be
stuck in it for a long time to come.

 

Guys, well done for inviting people this last Saturday but guys im sure the
closing night of this series will be even crazier!!! Pastor Mac is closing
the series this weekend (a former Viber) and if you were at camp or have
heard him speak you know he doesn't mess around. remember strength to
strength, glory to glory!!! God showed himself true again concerning this..

 

Bring an extra person again this Saturday and help them get unleashed!!!

 

Guys kokuzoti camp yegore rino? Hameno!!!!

 

See you guys,

 

General Milton

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to