Chosen Generation!!!! Hope I find you well. Saturday for me guys was just
amazing, I believe I will never be the same after Saturday. After the Im a
Son weekend I really felt I had advanced to a new stage and im seeing it in
my life. There are certain things I find myself doing or agreeing to do that
I probably wouldn't have before that Saturday.

 

I was reminded about the illustration in the word Pastor Lync released on
Saturday about carrying dead babies. The book I told you guys I was reading
just had a story that really showed what a waste it can be regretting and
worrying about past events and blaming yourself for things that happened.

 

Here is the shortened version of the story in my own words:

 

Richard and his wife wanted to experience a bit of the sea and decided to
ask a fisherman to take them out. The fisherman tuned jack cause he thought
a storm was on its way. He offered him double the fare thinking he was just
holding out for more mula. More tourists came and they too were willing to
pay double so the fisherman finally agreed cause he couldn't turn away the
mula. Anyway they set out and were at sea when all of the sudden it went
dark and basically the storm was fast approaching. The fisherman tried to
start his engine but it failed so they were caught in it. They saw fire
until they were now in the eye of the storm so it seemed a bit better. His
wife who was a good swimmer then decided to swim to the shore which was
about 2miles from them. So he agreed to go with his wife but after going
into the water they eventually got washed to the shore half frozen. They
finally got another bigger boat and tried to go out for the others but the
storm pushed them back. Eventually they went out and searched for them and
could not find them. They went back and in a few days he flew back home.

 

He convinced himself that it wasn't his fault because the fisherman
should've know better, his boat could have been working and he didn't force
anyone else to go with them. Years later he came across a report on that
incident and it turns out that the boat was washed away to another side of
the shore, all people survived and were taken back to their departure spot
on the day he flew back home... ALL WAS WELL!!!!

 

Now imagine if Richard and his wife had been beating up themselves for years
about peoples lives they did not actually cause harm, if he had gone into
depression and guilt.

 

Sometimes we regret things that actually did greater good for us, things
that God saved us from, things hindering our progress. lets be the
generation that has no regrets and can connect all the dots at the end of
their lives that everything led to something greater.

 

In closing I leave you with something that hit me at Camp Destination Faith
when Pst Tuscanie said, I never cry when someone leaves my life. I just
thank God for protecting me from potential harm.

Don't cry about the lost lover, the damage could have been more harmful than
you are feeling right now. God is always plotting in your favour.

 

I love you Tribe With The Vibe and it's a pleasure serving you.

 

General Milton

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to