hie chief tsungi & the clans ,WOW wha a great parable . thanx a lot

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Tsungi Mukandi <[email protected]>wrote:

> Thanks Tafadzwa
>
> I`m just done reading your mail on the parable of the pipeline.  That was
> such great teaching and I`d like to share with everyone what I got from it.
>
> -  "TOMORROWS DREAMS ARE BUILT ON TODAYS SACRIFICES"
>
> -  "IN TIME YOUR REWARDS WILL EXCEED YOUR EFFORTS"
>
> -  "YOU CAN BE, CARRYING A PIPELINE DREAM IN A BUCKET CARRYING WORLD"
>
> -  "MOST OF OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS WON`T UNDERSTAND!  THEY`VE BEEN
> TAUGHT TO CARRY BUCKETS".
>
> I just felt that the parable of the pipeline was such wisdom especially for
> people in our age bracket and the season we are in as Cross Culture.  Last
> week Pastor Lync began to let us know that it is time to let go off the past
> because God is about to birth something new, something that originates from
> Him.  Then Pastor Mac reminded us of who we are and that when we begin to
> walk in the calling of God on our lives we become the miracle people need.
>
> As I was reading your mail I thought about how it is true that for us to
> enjoy our tomorrow we need to make sacrifices today (it doesn`t matter what
> arena in life we are speaking of).  But it is also true that when the
> harvest comes it is always much greater than the seed sown.  Lastly I was
> really encouraged by the the point of how we really are living in a bucket
> carrying world were most people have been trained to carry buckets.  May God
> give us the intuition and insight to build pipelines.  To do things that
> noone else has done because the word promises that "no eye has seen and no
> ear has heard what God has in store for those who love HIm and are called
> according to His purpose".  And thats you TRIBE WITH THE VIBE!!  You will
> build pipelines and I pray that you are not just limiting it to finances
> alone.
>
> Lets be brave enough to go into the deep and live lives of purpose even if
> it is not the norm.  I was just studying Proverbs 3 today in the amplified
> and verse 2 says
>
>
>
> 1MY SON, forget not my law or teaching, but let your heart keep my
> commandments;
>
>     2For length of days and years of a life [worth living] and tranquility
> [inward and outward and continuing through old age till death], these shall
> they add to you.
>
> You know when I read that I said "Father its not just life you are
> promising me but I life WORTH LIVING!! if I hold on to your Word".
>
> And thats my desire for you guys that you will do the unusual and come into
> an abundant  life WORTH LIVING as you build your pipeline whatever it is.
> Tomorrows DREAMS ARE BUILT IN TODAYS SACRIFICES!!
>
> Remember Chinhoyi this weekend and UNLEASHED at Easter!!
>
> How are the clans going?  Thank you so much to Tawanda for your testimony
> last week..
>
> I love you guys!!
>
> Chief Tsungi
>
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Tafadzwa Mushambi <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>>  <<The_Parable_Of_The_Pipeline.pdf>> Build the pipe line!
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to