You are so correct Tawanda!!  I`ve been wanting to write you guys all
morning but the network has been a problem!!

ININI NDAKAUNLEASHWA.. HAMENO ASINA!!

Guys as long as we are hungry for God and we give Him his place, He truly is
able to do exceedingly abundantly above all  ask for or imagine according to
the power that works on the inside of us!!

Whoever thought 1 and a half days could be so explosive!!  I really want to
say thank you to Pst. Lynco for ushering us into the season of Unleashing.
I`m definitely at another level hameno asiri!!!

I wish I could put everything I experienced into words, I`m still too full
right now but its our season as Cross Culture to become what God has called
us to be!!

I love you Vibers!!

You don`t want to miss this Saturday!!

Until then,

Chief Tsungi

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM, tawanda mutsiwegota
<[email protected]>wrote:

> ha yai yai!!!!!!!!!!! guys cross camp unleashed was just something else...
> zibhomba!!
> the message that really got me staggering on my knees because of its depth
> is deacon batsi's: guys he said that some of the problems that we facing as
> young guys is not more spiritual than wat we think but the problem is in the
> diet.. the question is wat r u eating coz God's word says man shall not
> leave on bread alone but on every word that proceeds from God's mouth.. Guys
> lets monitor our diet, for us to get to the promised land coz we are the
> first fruits just like what pst Tom always say
>
> --
> If u want to Breakthru!! Breakthru Get up and dance in His love!!!!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to