yes.......  con it keep on telling u about denga even if u try to run away frm 
denga

--- On Fri, 16/4/10, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]>
Subject: CAN SHONA BE AN INTERNATIONAL LUNGUAGE?
To: "Zimunya Ashley" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 16 April, 2010, 2:55








 

Can Shona be an international language?


Preacher: Today I am going to speak about heaven

Interpreter: Nhasi ndoda kuparidza nezvedenga

P) Not the roof
I) Kwete denga

P) But heaven
I) Asi denga

P) Not the sky
I) Kwete denga

P) But Heaven
I) Asi denga

P) There is a heaven above the roof
I) Pane denga riri pamusoro pedenga

P) Not only is the sky above the roof
I) Harisi denga chete riri pamusoro pedenga

P) But there is a heaven above the sky
I) Asi pane denga pamusoro pedenga

P) That's the heaven I am speaking about
I) Ndiro Denga randiri kutaura nezvaro

kana ndimiwo ,can SHONA be an international
language????????????


 
Elisha Karambakuwa
Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe
100 The Chase,Emerald Hill
Harare
 
Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299
Direct Line 263-04-32602299
[email protected]
www.oldmutual.co.zw
 
"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32
 
Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 
 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to