This to say YELO!!  From me to the most happening Tribe ever.  I`m so proud
to be a Viber not only because Vibers are Vibrant and full of life.  But
your roots are growing deeper in the Word and Prayer.  Its evident whenever
I meet a Viber that we truly are growing day by day.  Paul said to Timothy
we shouldn`t have the form of godliness and deny the power that comes with
knowing God!!  As Vibers its so encouraging to see that you do not only look
the part but you are walking in the power of being Sons and Daughters of
God!!



I personally look forward to our Tribe meetings and Clan meetings.  Its too
bad I couldn’t join you last Saturday for the Clan Meeting but I heard you
guys had a blast as usual as you shared the Word..  For those who had gone
for holiday, how was it?  I`d love to hear about all your Independence
Holiday adventures!!



Clans are just deep guys!!  There is just something truly special about
being in a place with people you see eye to eye with sharing life and
sharing Gods Word together!  You know some of my fondest memories come from
times when I`ve just gotten into the word with people who are going all out
to seek and find God.  NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO BE IN A CLAN MEETING!!.  You
may not see the gravity and depth of what you receive as we share the Word
together but if you keep at it  you`ll be pleased to see yourself
overflowing with the Word of God soon!



Guys remember Clans are not just a Saturday thing alone but it is an
everyday thing.  None of us ever have to feel isolated and alone!!  Get into
a Clan today and see what fellowshipping with like minded people who are
passionate about knowing God can do for you.  If you`re not in a Clan let us
know and we will put you in a Clan by this coming Saturday.



*TRIBE MEETING IS ON THIS SATURDAY!!  We meet as usual at 2:55PM for 3:00PM
clad in Yelo!!*



I love you Vibers!!  And I can`t wait to see you on Saturday.  Out of
curiosity…  I have been wondering?  Whats going on with ya`ll?  Please feel
free to write letting us know how you are?  Whats happening with you?  What
is God saying to you?  I know you are communicating all of this in Clans but
feel free to HOLLA at the tribe as well from time to time!!



Look out for the 411 from Mr Elisha!



I`ll see you on Saturday!



Lots of love



Chief Tsungi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to