Thats so true Elisha.  I didn`t make it for all of the Tribe meeting on 
Saturday but I had a really good time hearing about asking God about the week. 
I also enjoyed the session that we had in the evening it was quite unusual but 
I was so glad that I was there.  Cross yakapenga.

Chief Tsungi`s message sounds interesting, I wasn`t able to make it on that 
Saturday maybe you could say a bit more about that message?



--------------------
From: Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]>

Date: Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM
Subject: Tribe leaders
To: [email protected]















I just realized how blessed we r last Saturday to have the
leaders we have. With last week’s message from Chief Tsungi and this week’s
amazing testimony from Chief Milton, it’s just been a wow season for me. Guys
I feel we need to talk to our leaders every chance we get or at least tape into
their hearts coz shucks these guys are just awesome. 

 

When Chief Tsungi ministers, the message is calm and soft, like
a drizzle n it really sinks in deep into one’s heart. And when Chief
Milton speaks, u r just moved to listen, he is a man of God who lives by laws
and principles…he catches them n just runs with them. You read around a
lot, and comes up with a principle from a place you will never expect. 

 

So guys, lets tape into these leaders and benefit. What I have
learnt is every leader comes for a season n will take you to the next level.
Moses was a powerful intercessor and prophet meant to take Israel from Egypt to
the Jordan, but Joshua was a warrior through whom Israel would battle the
giants in the promised land and take up their place as ordained by God. Those 
who
failed to tape into the grace that Moses had, perished in the desert and those
who were not with Joshua, never made it to the promised land. 

 

So if are left still wallowing in the leadership of Moses,
you will go as far as Jordan, but if you can walk with the new leadership, you
will have the grace of walking into your promised land.

 

God bless

 

Elisha Karambakuwa

Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe

100 The Chase,Emerald Hill

Harare

 

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299

Direct Line 263-04-32602299

[email protected]


www.oldmutual.co.zw


 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's
pleasure to give you the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 




Disclaimer and Confidentiality

**********************************************************************

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

**********************************************************************

P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


 







-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].


For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.




                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to