HANDY LITTLE CHART   - GOD HAS A POSITIVE ANSWER: 

     
 


  

YOU SAY   
  

GOD SAYS   
  

BIBLE VERSES   
  

You say:    'It's impossible'       
  

God says:     All things are possible       
  

(Luke 18:27)       
  

You say:    'I'm too tired'       
  

God says:    I will give you rest       
  

(Matthew 11:28-30)       
  

You say:    'Nobody really loves me'       
  

God says:    I love you       
  

(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )       
  

You say:    'I can't go on'       
  

God says:    My grace is sufficient   
  

(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)       
  

You say:    'I can't figure things out'       
  

God says:    I will direct your steps       
  

(Proverbs 3:5-6)       
  

You say:    'I can't do it'       
  

God says:    You can do all things       
  

( Phil ippians 4:13)       
  

You say:    'I'm not able'       
  

God says:    I am able       
  

(II Corinthians 9:8)       
  

You say:    'It's not worth it'   
  

God says:    It will be worth it       
  

(Roman 8:28 )       
  

You say:    'I can't forgive my self'       
  

God says:    I Forgive you       
  

(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)       
  

You say:    'I can't manage'       
  

God says:    I will supply all your needs       
  

( Philippians 4:19)       
  

You say:    'I'm afraid'       
  

God says:    I have not given you a spirit of fear       
  

(II Timothy 1:7)       
  

You say:    'I'm always worried and frustrated'       
  

God says:    Cast all your cares on ME       
  

(I Peter 5:7)       
  

You say:    'I'm not smart enough'       
  

God says:    I give you wisdom       
  

(I Corinthians 1:30)       
  

You say:    'I feel all alone'       
  

God says:    I will never leave you or forsake you       
  

(Hebrews 13:5)       
 

 

 

Elisha Karambakuwa

Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe

100 The Chase,Emerald Hill

Harare

 

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299

Direct Line 263-04-32602299

[email protected]

www.oldmutual.co.zw

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to