Heya Vibers!!!

I`ve been thinking a lot about you guys and about all the activity that has
been happening this week and its been great.  I guess there are only a few
things in life that can match the sweetness of victory!  Well done once
again for all your efforts in bringing us our trophy!!  I began to think
about what sets us apart as a Tribe and what makes us different?  It was a
bit hard to pinpoint but I have a few ideas..

And the things that keep me engaged even as Chief are that we are a strong
praying tribe, our relationships are not superficial but real, we love the
word of God and when we have the opportunity, we really dig deep into it.

So why am I telling you all this?  Its because after having won the Tribe
Battle its easy to fizzle out even as a Tribe because you`re like "okay
soooo.... whats next?"...  without even realising it.  But I want to
encourage you that beyond the excitement of battle lets continue, lets not
stop.  Lets keep praying, lets stay in the word, lets keep displaying that
unity and love that we all look forward to when we come for Tribe meetings,
lets keep the Clans pumping, lets keep Google Group exciting.  LETS JUST
CONTINUE FROM THIS POINT ON, we are stronger at this point than we`ve ever
been and the honors is on us to build up the momentum and do battle and
conquer not only in the natural but lets battle together as a Tribe against
anything that would seek to malign and make us less than we are meant to be
in God.

LETS CONTINUE!!!!  I know there is a caption that was forwarded this week
from one of our songs in Cross Culture..

"Ahooo toendera mberi, hatimbotyi hatinyari!!!"

Lets continue!!!  I look forward to seeing all of you this Saturday in
Yelo!!!  We`re going to have such a good time together chilling out and
catching up, but as always there is going to be a lot of "iron sharpening
iron".  I love you guys, you truly are the winning tribe and the best tribe
around!!!

We are also going to plan how to floss our trophy!! I think we now have that
UEFA Champions League theme song to use...

SO DUBULA DUBULA!!!  You guessed it....... you can`t keep a good Tribe
down!!!!

Until Saturday!!

Keep Vibing

Chief Tsungi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to