I don't know why, but there is something in my Spirit that believes that
this breakthrough brick has the capacity to change our lives....you
might have bought a personal brick, but I am believing in the place of
commanded blessing, a place where we stand in unity, a place where
whatever we bind here is bound in heaven and whatever we loose here is
loosed in heaven.

 

When men came together in Nimrod's time to build a tower, even God
admitted that because they stood as one, nothing could be withheld from
them...I believe that this brick will in itself be a testimony, but it
will also loose things in the heavenlies, and bind things in the
heavenlies in you and mine favour.

 

I know we are going to buy this brick tomorrow, the question is will you
and I be a part of it, will we stand in unity and agree to breakthrus
that even heaven itself cannot withhold from us...

 

So far I have $ 25.00 dollars in cash, but I still await the pledges
that some of you have made, and if have any amount you would want to
contribute, just let me know on email, or txt me tomorrow evening on
0913 263 677.

 

In this regard, please send me your prayer requests, together with your
seed...but if you have send in your seed, send me your prayer request to
my personal email for confidentiality purposes.

 

Guys, we are gathered in the Spirit in His name, and that means that we
can make decrees that hold water even in heaven...

 

God bless you and see you at Action...

 

Elisha Karambakuwa

Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe

100 The Chase,Emerald Hill

Harare

 

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299

Direct Line 263-04-32602299

[email protected]

www.oldmutual.co.zw

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
the kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to