From: Karambakuwa Elisha Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 9:24 AM To: '[email protected]' Subject: 411
Hi Vibers...I hope your hearts have not been broken by the recent events in the world cup...I was sitting on the edge of my seat throughout the Italy-Slovakia match...the bible says: "...neither the mighty have the battle..." so it figures!!! Enough about soccer, I just called to remind you that we have our operations/service meeting tomorrow. Paul says do not tire in doing good knowing that your reward is great in heaven...this is our chance to shine as a tribe and to serve together! So let's come in our numbers because we are also going to remind the other Tribes WHO THE CHAMPIONS ARE!!! So, lets come together at the couch area at 2:55 pm and prepare ourselves to serve... May the good Lord bless you. Disclaimer and Confidentiality ********************************************************************** http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp ********************************************************************** P Please consider the environment before printing this email -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
