Hi Guys
Thank you all for celebrating me. It made my birthday that much more special. You know one of the things I have always aspired for is for my years to be reflected in the levels I am operating in and just who I am. I`ve literally begged God to move me and allow to become better as I become older. One of the ways in which God has allowed me to do that was the move to TRIBE WITH THE VIBE. I have grown more than I thought I would and I realised the capacity in me that lay dormant. Tribe with the Vibe; *you are an answered prayer*. May God grow you and move you to new levels just as I have grown simply by being with you guys. I love you all very very deeply and I cannot wait to see what God will do with us as we continue to seek after Him with all of our hearts. God is real and He is nearer to us than we know. I heard it said like this once *"He is nearer to you than the air you breath".* I`d like to leave you with this as I celebrate 24.. Acts 17:24 - 28 "God made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, He does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, *SO THAT THEY SHOULD SEEK THE LORD, IN THE HOPE THAT THEY MIGHT GROPE FOR HIM AND FIND HIM **,** though He is not far from each one of us; For in Him we live and move and have our being...* * * Guys I know I`m not dying or anything (lol J..) but the sumtotal of all I believe and live for is that God is real and He is closer to me than I`ll ever know. THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, GOD HIMSELF CAN BE SOUGHT AND *FOUND.* * * Guys lets go after God with all we have. God Himself has said “if you seek Me you will find Me”. None of us have to stay at the level we are at, we can become transformed in Him and truly be more than mere men and mere women. 2010 we are going full throttle after God!! ALL PISTONS FIRING!!! I love you guys, Keep Vibing!!! NOTHING CAN KEEP YOU DOWN!!! Chief Tsungi On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]>wrote: > We wish many more Chief…n just to let you know that u r the best….A woman > of God destined for greatness beyond your imagination, beyond what you have > asked or can imagine…we will watch this space…. > > > > *Elisha Karambakuwa* > > *Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe* > > 100 The Chase,Emerald Hill > > Harare > > * * > > *Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299* > > *Direct Line 263-04-32602299* > > *[email protected]* > > *www.oldmutual.co.zw* > > * * > > *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you > the kingdom." Luke 12:32* > > > > *From:* [email protected] [mailto: > [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *MIlton Jiri > *Sent:* Monday, July 05, 2010 5:02 PM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: happy birthday chief > > > > Hey chef, happy birthday chief... May your passion for God continue in this > season intensify and may the fruits of yur labour be tangible in this time > season. may you enjoy the good of the land in this season. I pray that this > year be a pivotal year for you, a year you can trace a lot of things back to > in terms of progression. > > > > We love and appreciate you a lot, take care. > > > > Milton > > > > > > > On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 12:22 PM, <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hey chief. Happy birthday. Have a jolly good one. May you grow to be a > woman of substance! > God bless > > -original message- > Subject: happy birthday chief > From: Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> > Date: 05/07/2010 09:59 > > Happy birthday chief Tsungie we really appreciate you, you are a blessing > to the tribe. May God increase you in wisdom, statue, favor with men and > God. > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > Disclaimer and Confidentiality > > ********************************************************************** > > http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp > > ********************************************************************** > > *P** **Please** consider the environment before printing this email* > > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > -- Won`t you break free.. in His love!!! Tsungi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
