Happy Birthday to SAMWELL  and Mr Tinashe [?][?][?]!!!!   Thank you guys for
being part of the VIBE family, I so appreciate how you guys are always there
and just ready to do anything that needs to be done.  Its a great honour
that you are a part of us and I mean it.  You are both going to scale
amazing heights if you continue allowing God to work in you!!  Happy
Birthday guys!!

General Milton thank you so much for exhorting all of us that much.  I wanna
thank you for being the RILLEST leader ever, your real walk with God and
your reverence for Him never ceases to inspire me.  The word says whoever
comes before God must regard Him as Holy and you have also shown that high
regards for who God is.  I want to my agreement with what Mr Eli and say
Sir "You ain`t seen nothing yet".  I salute you and thank you for being a
leader who allows his life to preach on his behalf!

To everyone who participated on Saturday YOU GUYS WERE OFF THE HOOK!!!  I`m
extremely proud to be a part of you guys..

Have a great day Vibers!!

I love you lots..

Chief

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM, MIlton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey there Vibers, trust I find you well… I would just like to take this
> opportunity to thank all of you vibers for being such great people. We are
> truly a different kind of breed. When we do something you have no doubt who
> has done it. If we are serving you walk into Jubilee ad immediately you know
> whats going down…
>
>
>
> Last week it was Tinashe Musere (Big Tee)’s birthday and we never really
> got to celebrate him but id like to take this opportunity to say Happy
> Birthday Tee and one thing il say to you is the growth that has happened
> with and in you over the last year or so is totally crazy. Keep seeking God,
> keep loving Him and bro Iwayaless will be all over in no time. Keep focused
> on Him and all these are things will come, without a shadow of doubt. We
> really appreciate you and may God continue to bless you and increase you,
> let this be a pivotal year in your life….
>
>
>
> And Samuel ([email protected]), it was your birthday the week before and
> unfortunately we or I only found out about it later… Happy birthday Sam,
> mwari ngavakuiitire zvakanaka mugore rawave. Ziva kuti with a change of
> season there is often need to change your conduct as well, you can’t be
> doing what you were doing in the cold of July in October or whenever it’s
> hottest. Continue to seek after Him and im telling you hapana chinoramba
> nekuti Mwari vakatendeka… You have great vision and continue to refine it
> the rest will be history as the saying goes….
>
>
>
> Paida, Viber in braeside… Would you like to join us next time we are
> serving? We would really appreciate having you just visiting us? You were
> such a vital cog in the running of Vibe last year so we extend this
> invitation to you so you can come be with us and see how we have taken the
> baton and run with it.
>
>
>
> Elisha, you are a Man Of God bro, that offering message you shared on
> Saturday was just off the hook and I commend you for that hey… To God be the
> glory but we also acknowledge the vessel that God used… Keep sharing the
> word with people around you and you will continue to grow….
>
>
>
> Simanga and simba…. You guys are 2 gifts that we are yet to really see and
> experience as tribe and cross culture… I always group the 2 of you because
> when I met you, you guys were always together inseparable…. I once said it
> to you simba that keep seeking Him and you will really know Him and above
> that experience Him.. Keep in that place of humility and God will truly
> elevate you….
>
>
>
> Simba Wekwete, another special guy… commitment should be your middle name…
> I really appreciate you Simba and the way you are committed… For you il say
> one thing… I see you taking up a more key leadership role in the tribe, not
> necessarily by appointment but by you assuming the role… I believe there is
> much more than the guy behind the multimedia desk and one day you yourself
> shall even be shocked in how you will be operating…
>
>
>
> Binja, its such a pleasure to have you back and with us these days, we
> really appreciate you… like really. Whether in person or on GG from overseas
> we appreciate your commitment to the tribe, we can’t wait for the
> manifestation of what lies in you with special references to the word spoken
> over you on Saturday.
>
>
>
> Kuda Kamudyariwa… Businessman…. One of the crazy ideas you will come up
> with will change society, don’t be quick to discount them coz you might just
> miss it coz it might come at the oddest of times… be always ready to jot
> down the next best thing in business that comes to you coz im telling you
> just one will do it for the society!!!
>
>
>
> Tawanda Mutsiwegota, I just see you as the comedian from Camp Unleashed…
> your skit just sparked me, thank you for all you do on GG hey and your
> general involvement with tribe, it might now be a cliché but its still the
> truth, God will reward you himself….
>
>
>
> Jethro, the dancer…. Another committed one, another who shows that maturity
> comes not by age but by acceptance of responsibility… im proud of you bro, I
> see you as my young brother!!!
>
>
>
> Tafadzwa Mushambi, your contribution to the Group on email is great, please
> keep finding those things for us and sharing what you found… May God bless
> you immensely
>
>
>
> Chamu Dee, who knew we had such a man of revelation in our midst… keep
> writing and you are changing the course of destiny for some of us!!!
>
>
>
> Vimbai Makoni, Mighty woman of God…. Need I say more?
>
>
>
> Tendai Manuel, the foreign based viber…. You are appreciated sooooo much my
> brother…. Soo much…. (I got you the affirmation cards, what now)
>
>
>
> And last but not least… Chief Tsungie……
>
>
>
> Who would have known that under the red of Zamar was such a natural viber…
> we appreciate your leadership so much and may you not grow wearing of well
> doing for in due season mwari vanorewarda haikona zvekutamba….
>
>
>
> I could have gone on and on but unfortunately ran outta time… if I left you
> out reply to this email and il make time to share what I can about you…
>
>
>
>
>
> May God be truly Glorified in our lives, God Bless
>
>
>
> General Milton
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>



-- 
Won`t you break free..  in His love!!!

Tsungi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

<<330.gif>>

Reply via email to