Christ says, you are my brothers becoz when I was hungry you fed me, when I was 
thirsty, you gave me refreshment and when I was in rags you clothed me.

Thank you guys for being my brothers, last week you gave me comfort, support 
and you prayed with me for my mother's recovery, may God richly bless you for 
your compassion.

I pray that I will rise up to the occasion in your time of need.

God bless you richly and sufficiently.

Elisha Karambakuwa
Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe
100 The Chase,Emerald Hill
Harare

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299
Direct Line 263-04-32602299
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.oldmutual.co.zw<http://www.oldmutual.co.zw>

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to