Amen sir, yesterday I was walking home in the dark around 10 pm n there was no one whatsoever in the road, n I was just praising God all e way bcoz I remembered psalm 23 -tho' I walk in the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear, bcoz the Lord is w me. And for the record I got home okay at eleven n praised God for keeping me safe.
Elisha Karambakuwa Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe 100 The Chase,Emerald Hill Harare Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299 Direct Line 263-04-32602299 [email protected] www.oldmutual.co.zw "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32 -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected] Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:21 AM To: [email protected] Subject: 'Every word of God is pure, he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.' Prov 30:5 I often read this scripture but today i just got revelation that God is a shield for all of us but it is our choice as believers to be covered by his shield. By choosing to trust God, we automatically fall under his shield and this is fact because every word from him is pure. Let us trust God in all our dealings and shall be our shield. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. Disclaimer and Confidentiality ********************************************************************** http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp ********************************************************************** P Please consider the environment before printing this email -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
