Amen Simanga!

The Bible says in Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me Oh Lord, and I will be healed,
Save and I will be saved, for You are the One I praise".

We celebrate your healing with you sir!  We serve a God who is able and who
is faithful!

Stay blessed!

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Simanga Madhlabuta <[email protected]>wrote:

> Good day Vibers!!! Hope u all well. I am excited coz hey....remember
> when I used to mail saying I am struggling with migraines....yes you
> guessed ryt!!! God healed me...Guys since that last Sex Files meeting,
> I went up for an alter call and ryt there, God jus dealt with it.
>
> I am free and I want u all to believe that....if anyone is believing
> God for healing, go for it, God is waiting for you...
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Simanga
>
> On 10/8/10, tawanda mutsiwegota <[email protected]> wrote:
> > haumbondishaya cz ndenge ndiriko!!! wat tym r we meeting?
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 5:37 PM, simbarashe wekwete
> > <[email protected]>wrote:
> >
> >> Good day to you all vibers. i hope i find you well and blessed. just a
> >> reminder that vibe is serving tommorrow. let us all come out,
> >> participate, have fun and make noise for the Lord like we always do.
> >> We also have our tribal meeting at 3pm, couch area as usual .
> >>
> >> be there and lets share and love each other.
> >>
> >> c u tmrw.
> >>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups
> >> "tribewithavibe" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> <tribewithavibe%[email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> >
> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > If u want to Breakthru!! Breakthru Get up and dance in His love!!!!
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "tribewithavibe" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> God is love...
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to