Hey Vibers!!

How are you all doing?  I pray that you are doing great and experiencing
more of the Breakthrough as you draw close to the *final hour of 2010*.  Its
not too late to realise what you have been hoping for because the man of God
has released a grace for you to receive BREAKTHROUGH this year.

Hold on to the Word of God but more importantly check yourself to see if you
are adhering to the conditions for Breakthrough.  The Bible says a word
released will not profit you if you do not MIX IT WITH FAITH.  I wanted to
remind you about one important *FAITH BUILDING EXERCISE.*  The Word says you
build YOURSELF up in your most holy Faith by praying in the Holy Ghost.  Oh
my!!  I wish I could write the next part of this mail in tongues because I`m
bubbling up already just thinking about it!!!

We take in so much of the word but are you building yourself up in your
faith by PRAYING IN THE HOLY GHOST?  Think about it.  If you can go to the
bathroom right now or if you are at home just take some time out to tear up
the place PRAYING IN THE HOLY GHOST!!!  Oh my God is good, just try Him God
is sooooo good!!!  It will take your faith to the next level.  After you
spent sometime praying in the Spirit you will sense a grace on your life,
you will begin to remember Scripture that you read months ago but it will
flow like you read it 10 minutes ago!  Praying in the Spirit maximises you
as a believer, go ahead and do more of it than you have ever done before!!

Talking about conditions for Breakthrough Pastor Tom said we gotta get our
relationships sorted out, we`ve gotta come together, we`ve gotta build
ourselves up together.

Clan meeting is on tomorrow!!  make sure you are there!  We meet upstairs
from 3pm - 4pm.

I love you lots, I really do.

God Bless you all and *let me know if you have seen this...,*

Chief

-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to